Singles Parties, October 7 - 29, 2011
HALLOWEEN is always the best theme for a singles party, so we did two of them, as we do every year. Both were very well attended and had great costumes and great energy! Congrats to all of our costume winners.
- Oct 28 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in San Rafael
- Oct 29 at Hyatt Regency Hotel in Burlingame
- Champagne Social, Oct 7, at Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco. Good turnout, great view from the 31st Floor of this upscale hotel, thanks to the clear night.
- Old School Dance, Oct 7, at W Hotel in Newark. Tough to get a big turnout when we compete against ourselves with another party on the same night! Decent turnout.
- Interracial Dating Convention, Oct 14, at the San Mateo Marriott. Nobody has ever done one of these before, so we didn't know what to expect. Good turnout, lots of new faces.
- Sonoma Wine Country Tasting & Party, Oct 16, at Keating Wines in Sonoma. Nice turnout, fun party.
- Match Your Key Dance, Oct 21, at Neptune's at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Good turnout, clear night, terrific views!
NOVEMBER will be a busy month, with 9 fun parties!
- Art & Wine Tasting Party, Friday, Nov 4, at Room Fine Art Gallery in San Rafael. Many of our singles have been complaining that we haven't done an art gallery wine tasting in many months, so here it is!
- Golden Gate Yacht Club Dance, Saturday, Nov 5, in San Francisco. Normally we only two parties per year at this lovely venue, the Home of the America's Cup, but due to popular demand we are doing a third party at GGYC in 2011!
- Champagne Social, Friday, Nov 11, at Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco. Our singles love this venue, so we are doing our third Champagne Party at this upscale hotel!
- Sadie Hawkins Match Your Key Dance, Saturday, Nov 12, at the Crystal Ballroom at Hotel Shattuck Plaza. This is the one day of the year where women can go for what they want! Normally at these parties the men are given keys and seek out the right woman with the right lock. Tonight we reverse the rules. Should be fun!
- Sadie Hawkins Day Mixer, Tuesday, Nov 15, at Hilltop 1892 in Novato. Sadie Hawkins comes every Nov 15 (not Feb 29), so we had to do a second Sadie-themed party. This is our annual party at this lovely historic restaurant, which is always well-attended.
- Second Harvest Fundraiser Dance, Friday, Nov 18, at David's at Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club. All of the proceeds go to feeding the poor!
- Singles Extravaganza, Saturday, Nov 19, at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco. Our largest party of the Fall Season! Big crowd every year.
- Single Millionaires Mixer, Tuesday, Nov 22, at Chevy's in Foster City. Our first two parties with this theme were well-attended, so we are doing a third. This time we are at Chevy's for the very first time!
- Tri-Valley Singles Convention, Saturday, Nov 26, at the Pleasanton Marriott. We've neglected the San Ramon/Amador, Livermore valleys for a full year. We make up for it tonight!
Details on our WEBSITE. See you at the parties!